Pimento Cheese Spread
View Video Print Recipe
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons raw jalapeno (diced)
- 1 4-ounce jar diced pimentos (drained)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- dash of hot sauce (Tabasco)(optional)
- This recipe is easily made using a mixer with a paddle attachment. Combine all the ingredients in the order listed and blend with mixer or by hand until all ingredients are well blended.
- SERVING TIP:
- Serve chilled with your favorite crackers or tortilla chips.