Peppered Cheese Wheel
View Video Print Recipe
- 32 oz pepper jack cheese (grated)
- 32 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 tbsp fresh tarragon (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- fresh cracked pepper for top and sides of wheel
- With a spatula or wooden spoon, mix the Pepper Jack cheese, cream cheese, tarragon and Worcestershire sauce thoroughly until smooth.
- Shape into a flat wheel and refrigerate until firm.
- Coat with fresh cracked pepper, as desired, on top and sides of wheel. Serve with assorted crackers.