White Chicken Chili
View Video Print Recipe
- 1 can (27 oz) diced canned green chiles
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes (diced)
- 1 medium yellow onion (diced)
- 2 large jalapenos (diced)
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic (finely diced)
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 tbsp chicken base
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 2 quarts heavy cream
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp white pepper
- Using a large stockpot, sauté in butter the green chiles, tomatoes, onion, jalapenos, garlic and cooked chicken breasts until all are tender.
- Lower temperature to a low simmer. Add chicken base, Parmesan cheese and heavy cream. Add spices. Stir to combine and serve warm.