Festive Cheese Ball
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 tbs onion (ﬁnely chopped)
- 2 tbs pimentos (drained and chopped)
- 2 tbs green peppers (chopped)
- 2 tsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp chipotle chile pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped and toasted)
- Mix all ingredients together except for the toasted walnuts.
- Roll into a ball and chill for 1 hour.
- Roll the cheese ball in toasted walnuts until evenly coated. Serve with assorted crackers.