Red, White & Blue Dessert Pizza
View Video Print Recipe
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the bowl you will use to whip the cream in the freezer.
- Unroll crust onto a cookie sheet and brush the crust with butter and sprinkle with sugar. Bake the crust about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Spread onto warm crust. Allow crust to cool completely. While crust is cooling, whip cream and sugar together. Spread onto cream cheese covered crust.
- Top with berries. Slice and serve.