SKILLET SPINACH DIP
View Video Print Recipe
- 1 12-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 5 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese (divided use)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease an oven proof skillet.
- Cook the frozen spinach according to the package directions. Drain and squeeze out the excess water using paper towels. The spinach should be completely dry. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, Greek yogurt, garlic, onion powder, and black pepper. Mix until very creamy.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of the Mozzarella cheese, the Monterey Jack cheese, and the Parmesan cheese and blend well.
- Fold in the spinach and pour into the well-greased oven proof skillet.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese and sprinkle the parsley flakes on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.