View Video Print Recipe
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces provolone (12 slices)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup dried sundried tomatoes
- Cream together cream cheese and black pepper.
- Spread thin layer of the cream cheese mix onto the tortilla making sure to get all the way to the edge.
- Towards one edge of the tortilla, place three provolone slices, overlapping slightly. Smear a little cream cheese onto provolone slices (this will help "glue" the pinwheels together). Sprinkle 1/4 of the tomatoes down the center of the tortilla. Starting at the provolone edge, roll the cheesy tortilla tightly. You want the provolone to wind up in the center of the pinwheels.
- Refrigerate at least one hour and then slice each roll into about 1-inch wide slices. Repeat this process with the remaining 3 tortillas.
- Change it up! Swap out the sundried tomatoes for black olives and green onions. Yield approximately 40 pinwheels