Orange Dream Shake
View Video Print Recipe
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 6 ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 3 cuos whole milk
- oranges (sliced)
- whipped cream
- Place ice cream and orange juice concentrate in blender container and cover. Blend until smooth.
- Add milk and mix until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into tall chilled glasses. If desired, top with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream. Garnish with orange slice.
- Variation Tip:Substitute the frozen orange juice concentrate with any frozen juice concentrate or frozen strawberry daiquiri mix (non-alcohol).