Party Roll Ups
View Video Print Recipe
- 1 pkg puff pastry (thawed)
- 12 ounce pkg cooked ham (ﬁnely diced)
- 12 ounce pkg sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 onion (ﬁnely chopped)
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 2 eggs (separated)
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh spinach
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a medium mixing bowl combine the ham, cheese, onion, sour cream, egg whites and parsley until well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll out the pastry puff with a rolling pin. Spread ham mixture and spinach onto the dough in an even layer.
- Roll the dough up tightly, starting from the long side. Cut the roll in 1/2-inch-wide slices and place on cookie sheet. Brush the top of the roll-ups with egg yolk.
- Bake for approximately 18 minutes or until pastry has desired color.
- Variation Tip:Substitute sour cream with cream cheese, ham with salami or make a vegetable party roll-up.