View Video Print Recipe
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Spread evenly on 9 or 10- inch quiche or glass pie plate.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the cheese layer. Sprinkle with pepperoni, green onions and green peppers.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle evenly with shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
- Variation Tip: Best served when warm. Try substituting your family's favorite pizza toppings.