Chocolate Chip Raspberry Pie- By Kitchen Kimberley
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 c. fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1 (6 oz.) ctn. raspberry flavored yogurt
- 1 c. heavy cream, whipped to stiff peaks
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie crust
- In a blender or food processor, combine the cream cheese, raspberries, sugar and
- yogurt until well blended and smooth; transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream, and 3/4 cup of the mini chocolate chips. Pour filling
- into the prepared chocolate crust. Sprinkle remaining mini chocolate chips over top of
- Cover and chill pie until ready to serve. Enjoy!