Farmers Breakfast Pie- By Kitchen Kimberley
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c. all‐purpose flour
- 1 (8 oz.) container small‐curd cottage cheese
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 c. grated Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 c. finely diced fully cooked ham
- 1 (9‐inch) deep‐dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, flour, cottage cheese and green chiles; beat
- well at medium speed with an electric mixer.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and pour mixture into a deep‐dish pie crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and
- bake 30 minutes longer, or until set.
- Allow pie to rest for 5 minutes prior to cutting into wedges for serving. Enjoy!