Peppermint Hot Chocolate- By Kitchen Kimberley
- 1/3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 c. whole or 2% Milk
- 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- 1/4 c. packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. peppermint extract
- Garnish: Whipped cream, cocoa powder
- Combine the ingredients in a saucepan over medium‐high heat. Whisk until the mixture
- comes to a simmer and the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Ladle the hot chocolate into mugs. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a light
- dusting of cocoa powder. Serve with a peppermint stick, if desired. Enjoy!