Grilled Corn Salad
- 2 to 3 cobs of corn (grilled, shucked and chilled)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place chilled grilled corn in a bowl large enough to accommodate all ingredients. Mix all ingredients together in bowl until well incorporated.
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours so all flavors can combine.
- Add additional lime juice or cilantro, depending on personal preference.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips.
- Tip:When grilling corn make sure you butter before putting on the grill to enhance flavor.