Peppered Cheese Wheel
- 32 oz pepper jack cheese (grated)
- 32 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 tbsp fresh tarragon (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- fresh cracked pepper for top and sides of wheel
- 1. With a spatula or wooden spoon, mix the Pepper Jack cheese, cream cheese, tarragon and Worcestershire sauce thoroughly until smooth. 2. Shape into a flat wheel and refrigerate until firm. 3. Coat with fresh cracked pepper, as desired, on top and sides of wheel. 4. Serve with assorted crackers.