Ham and Cheese Stromboli
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 pound cooked ham (cubed)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Provolone cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 stick butter (melted)
- 1 tbs Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll pizza dough with a rolling pin. Place on parchment lined sheet tray.
- Mix Italian seasoning and garlic powder with melted butter. Brush the pizza dough liberally with half the butter mix.
- Distribute the ham, Mozzarella cheese and Provolone cheese on one side of the dough.
- Fold dough over and pinch sides and ends together. Poke holes in the top of the dough. Brush the dough with the remaining butter mixture and the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Slice into individual slices to serve.