Green Bean Supreme
- 1/3 cup onion (minced)
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups French style green beans (cooked)
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet over medium heat melt butter. Place onions in skillet and cook until soft and translucent. Add flour, salt and pepper. Mix until well blended. Add sour cream and heat thoroughly.
- Pour into a shallow baking dish. Top with cheese.
- Add cooked green beans and toss until well coated. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.