Cheesy Stuffed Mushrooms
- 2 packages button mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 5-6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Remove stems from mushrooms. To prevent breaking the mushroom caps, gently remove the gills with a spoon and discard. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, and cheddar cheese. Stir in crumbled bacon. Stuff each mushroom with cream cheese mixture and place onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is lightly brown and crispy.