Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- 12 medium Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Peel and dice potatoes. Place potatoes in a large stock pot. Cover potatoes in water and cook until tender.
- Drain the potatoes in a large colander, and return them to the dry stock pot. Mash potatoes until smooth.
- Add cream cheese, butter, sour cream, salt, and black pepper. Place potatoes in a casserole dish. Top with shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.