- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 pounds seedless red grapes, rinsed and dried
- 2 pounds seedless green grapes, rinsed and dried
- 2 cups canned pineapple tidbits or chunks, well drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in grapes, pineapple and shredded cheese, mixing well. Add sour cream and sugar; beat until creamy.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 x 2-inch casserole dish.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight before serving to allow ﬂavors to marry.